FUNBOY ET FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kicked by Admin in game

3 posters

Go down

kicked by Admin in game Empty kicked by Admin in game

Post by etcybershot Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:23 pm

Sept 05 2012 8:00 PM EST was kicked by FBYValkyr for :punishment for rudeness ignoring admin request. Well have no in game chat set up. Was going to wait till game was over decided to post here. My ping rate was zero. Why ? Do not know other players complained. Am in CT 06854 zip code close to NYC. I do not cheat never have. Could not respond to request would have liked too. Really do not know how anyway. When game is over you have 5 seconds maybe to post a message. Anyway decided to wait for a response before I play anymore. Great game and server good place to sharpen skills. Have to learn more. Have to read up on how to chat ventrillo or whatever service is used in game. Was not intentional to be rude and if I had the capacity to respond at the time I would have. Not a rude individual generally speaking.

Thanks for letting me play. BTW I see you can donate now, Will do that as played many hours games here enjoyed it immensly.

Best ET server on the planet. Thank you.

etcybershot

etcybershot

Back to top Go down

kicked by Admin in game Empty Re: kicked by Admin in game

Post by Lance Boil Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:28 am

Living that close to NY I'm sure that you would have a very low ping. I have to say I envy you for that, lol. mine is usually around 100 or more most days. You can go to the game options, hit esc, and select a key for chat. I use the letter T for team chat and Y for open chat to everyone, whatever suits you best.
Lance Boil
Lance Boil

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyr Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:29 am

ETcybershot,

Now that you explain that you didnt know you could chat in console .Even though that seems impossible that you wouldnt discover that after all the time you have been playing this game. I understand now that you werent being deliberately rude. That was why I kicked you, not for having zero ping, I gave you many opportunities to respond and you ignored me. I didn't kick you again when you came back, I just figured you didn't know english or something and didn't want to abuse you. Sorry for depriving you of two minutes of play on the server! Very Happy You can join the teamspeak server and voicechat in the game real-time with just a $20 headset and some software. See you on the server
Valkyr
Valkyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum