FUNBOY ET FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super abusive player

5 posters

Go down

Super abusive player Empty Super abusive player

Post by Qbe Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:00 pm

I had an encounter with a super abusive player the other day.. Stealthbob knows him as some Aussie guy always causing problems. He was saying shit to me, that had it been face-2-face, I would've beat the shit out of him and left him for dead.

Stealthbob said he was going to kick him for 999 days the next time he ran into him. Today I then find out he won't even get a ban!!! That really pisses me off!!!

Go freaking figure!!!
Qbe
Qbe
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Super abusive player Empty Re: Super abusive player

Post by Friedrich Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:20 pm

It would help if you would say the player name so we know who to watch.

Nothing can be done if the admins do not know a situation has occurred and who the guilty player is.
Friedrich
Friedrich

Back to top Go down

Post by Qbe Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:09 pm

The named he used was Cat -- I'm certain though he changes them frequently.
I know StealthBob talked to Butterfly about it.. So an admin DO know about it.
Qbe
Qbe
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by obituary Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:15 pm

Qbe wrote:I had an encounter with a super abusive player the other day.. Stealthbob knows him as some Aussie guy always causing problems. He was saying shit to me, that had it been face-2-face, I would've beat the shit out of him and left him for dead.

Stealthbob said he was going to kick him for 999 days the next time he ran into him. Today I then find out he won't even get a ban!!! That really pisses me off!!!

Go freaking figure!!!

Who told you he wasn't getting a ban? We ban nuisance players all the time. We freely abuse them and try to make them want to leave.

We can look him up as "Cat" and ban him whenever we want. It's just a matter of sitting down and doing it.
obituary
obituary

Back to top Go down

Post by STEALTHB Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:45 pm

QBE GONNA GET ME ON FOURMS YET... OK AUSSIE COMES ON VERY LATE AT NITE CST .POTTY MOUTH LIKE A SEWER. JUST WHOEVER PISSES HIM OFF. HIM AND QBE IN TEAM CHAT. HIM AND I THE NIGHT BEFORE . I FINGERD HIM. CANT SEEM TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET ALL HIS NAMES ?/ IN SILENT ITS !ALIASES . ANYWAY DIFF. I.P. EACH TIME  SAME AREA OF AU. LAST NAME HE HAD WAS (CAT MAN DONE) 124.186.237.104 . BUTTERFLY CAME ON WE TALKED . SHE READ LOGS SAID DO NOT DO ANYTHING. I SAID COOL YOUR THE ADMIN.  HOPE THIS HELPS AND HOPE I DID RIGHT BY SERVER. BOB

STEALTHB

Back to top Go down

Post by obituary Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:10 pm

We will look into it and possibly issue a subnet ban on his area of Australia to deal with him.

You guys should have enough admin powers to deal with an abusive player. !mute resolves 90% of these situations easily.

Nuisance players can be abused when they annoy us. Repeat offenders who rush maps, start pointless arguments, call everyone n00b, panzer their own teammates, etc deserve a swift !mute/!disorient/!freeze/!rename/!kick/!slap or whatever the admin feels like doing. This can be beneficial for the player since they may not be aware that anyone can do anything to them, especially if they are 13 years old and have never had any discipline. If they continue to be abusive, then we kick or ban them.

We ask that our admins not abuse aimbot or wallhack suspects, since we have many cases of innocent players being accused. So we like to review the videos first. No video = no ban. We can always ban people later if they are guilty.
obituary
obituary

Back to top Go down

Post by obituary Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:10 pm

What server was this on? I only found one account for him on FUNBOY (BEGINNER) with one IP address, and it was the only one in this subnet

I don't really want to ban a major city in Australia because of one player lol.

...unless he is removing his etkey to come back (which doesn't help him really, we already have enough info to ban him even without an etkey-generated account lol).
obituary
obituary

Back to top Go down

Post by obituary Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:16 pm

I see this guy is quite offensive to multiple players. Banned on Beginner for nuisance player. Let me know if he comes back and causes more trouble. Thanks.
obituary
obituary

Back to top Go down

Post by Qbe Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:44 pm

obituary wrote:Who told you he
wasn't getting a ban? We ban nuisance players all the time. We freely
abuse them and try to make them want to leave.
That was the understanding I got from Butterfly.

obituary wrote:You guys should have enough admin powers to deal with an abusive player. !mute resolves 90% of these situations easily.
You're the boss.

obituary wrote:I see this guy is quite offensive to multiple players. Banned on Beginner for nuisance player. Let me know if he comes back and causes more trouble. Thanks.
Of course.
Qbe
Qbe
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Selene Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:39 am

Qbe wrote:
obituary wrote:Who told you he
wasn't getting a ban? We ban nuisance players all the time. We freely
abuse them and try to make them want to leave.
That was the understanding I got from Butterfly.

You should know that we're going through a gradual punishment towards nuisance players. I wasn't going to permanently ban anyone on anyone elses request. He's been banned after reviewing older logs that he's been abusive to other players as well. If he somehow comes back and his behavior doesn't change, he'll get what he deserves.

obituary wrote:You guys should have enough admin powers to deal with
an abusive player. !mute resolves 90% of these situations
easily.

That's what I told Stealthbob. Also, !kick is not the best command either. It's a lot more educative to !mute and then !freeze a nuisance player. If we leave him in this state he may leave on his own and hopefully not come back (autokick?) Smile
Selene
Selene

Back to top Go down

Post by STEALTHB Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:03 pm

WOW ALL THIS TIME AND EFFORT FOR 1 ASSHAT ??? TKS OBIT & BUTTER FOR THE SWIFT ACTION.

STEALTHB

Back to top Go down

Super abusive player Empty lies

Post by cat lolm Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:17 am

lol ur forum is coming down.............Sleepbounce

cat lolm

Back to top Go down

Post by [FL]Dr.Phlox Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:01 am

cat lolm wrote:lol ur forum is coming down.............Sleepbounce

That is why we on our forum have these discussions on a non-public part.
All clans have such discussions, and if will not bring down clans, especialy this one.
Not even if visitors suggest it....

[FL]Dr.Phlox

Back to top Go down

Post by Friedrich Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:30 am

Phlox we have private discussions also. But non clan members have no access to that section of the forum.

This section is to give players who do not have access to the clan thread a way to report problem players.

Maybe we should private message a response to the reporting person instead of responding here and discuss the situation in our private area.

What do you think Obituary?

If you think its a good idea, forum moderators can ask for responses to be PM and lock the thread when they see it.
Friedrich
Friedrich

Back to top Go down

Post by Friedrich Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:48 am

I promised this guy a long ban in another thread but I am reconsidering.

All admins get his info and if the player is this guy feel free to use all the abusive commands you want on him.

!mute !freeze him. !throw him !smite him !splat him !kick him whatever you want.

He is a smartass.

Rename him Kiddiescript, asshurt, oneinchhard whatever.
Friedrich
Friedrich

Back to top Go down

Post by obituary Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:01 pm

This CAT MON whatever guy is just trying to get our attention. He should be banned already but feel free to ban him again for another 30 days after the usual abuse. Don't treat him like he is special.

He just wants an emotional response from us to validate his self-esteem. His mommy did not hug him enough as a small child.
obituary
obituary

Back to top Go down

Post by obituary Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:11 pm

[FL]Dr.Phlox wrote:
cat lolm wrote:lol ur forum is coming down.............Sleepbounce

That is why we on our forum have these discussions on a non-public part.
All clans have such discussions, and if will not bring down clans, especialy this one.
Not even if visitors suggest it....

The last time I went to the FL forum the entire thing was private, except for one or two sections. Even after registering on the forum I only had access to these one or two areas.

I would rather have most of it open so people can wander in and lurk around to learn more. We don't do anything illegal that we need to hide from the world. And it makes it more fun. If I want to have a genuinely private discussion I send an email instead of a forum message.
obituary
obituary

Back to top Go down

Post by LOL Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:42 am

LOL I told you I would takeover....... I have all your passwords. Unban or I will make them all public.I love you

LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by lolreply Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:01 am

took you 13 days ..... did you study day and night ??? wow lots of hrs you had 5 min of changing the server settings. ohhhh boy you are big and bad haxer you.   script kiddie is your new name. wow you took over a game server for 5 min . you are one big aussie. disgraced.  Sad

lolreply

Back to top Go down

Post by Err00100 Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:09 am

Aussies aren't only 1s with your passwords, they are all over cheat boards net wide :-0

Err00100

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:59 am

inetnum:        202.60.64.0 - 202.60.95.255
netname:        DedicatedServers
descr:          Dedicated Servers
descr:          www,dedicatedservers.net.au
descr:          Managed Servers
descr:          Brisbane
here is his i.p. range. this time it was 202.60.90.45

watching

Back to top Go down

Post by obituary Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:59 pm

If you can breach our ftp security I would actually be quite impressed with your skills. Better luck next time.
obituary
obituary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down