FUNBOY ET FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there a console command to list the maps on a server?

2 posters

Go down

Is there a console command to list the maps on a server? Empty Is there a console command to list the maps on a server?

Post by Ox Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:27 am

Hi!

Just wondering if there is a command that will tell me what maps are in rotation and their order.

Thanks

Ox
Ox
Ox

Back to top Go down

Is there a console command to list the maps on a server? Empty Re: Is there a console command to list the maps on a server?

Post by Selene Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:58 am

I can add such command (also we used to have it). But we were changing maps so often that I decided to drop it. I can bring it back though. Should be available soon ;]
Selene
Selene

Back to top Go down

Is there a console command to list the maps on a server? Empty Re: Is there a console command to list the maps on a server?

Post by Ox Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:18 am

Thank you, Selene!
Ox
Ox

Back to top Go down

Post by Selene Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:54 am

I added the command: !maps
Selene
Selene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ox Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:02 am

Just tried the command; it works perfectly!

Thank you, Selene, you're the greatest!

See you on the battlefield!
Ox
Ox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down