FUNBOY ET FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ADMIN ABUSE

+2
Ex-Gamer
obituary
6 posters

Go down

ADMIN ABUSE Empty ADMIN ABUSE

Post by Guest Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:11 am

HELLO TO ALL, MY NAME IS BiG! FROM CLAN /XP/, NOT TO LONG AGO I HAPPENED TO STOP BY AND CHECK OUT YOUR SERVER. SEEMS LIKE A FUN SERVER BUT ONE OF YOUR PEOPLE STARTED HARASSING ME AND TELLING ME I WAS BEING RECORDED FOR AIMBOTING. HE WENT ON INSISTING IM A HACKER AND THAT I WAS WARNED. NOW TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN (AND EXCUSE MY FRENCH BUT) THIS IS BULLSHIT. IVE BEEN PLAYING THIS GAME FOR MANY YEARS AND ONE THING I KNOW FOR SURE IS THAT WHEN YOU HAVE A HOT HEAD ADMIN YOUR TRAFFIC GOES DOWN THE SHITTER. THE MAN THAT INSULTED ME IS [FBY] BEAVIS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

ANY OF YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO CHECK OUT OUR SERVER IP: 74.201.57.70:27960 AND OR OUR CLAN FORUMS AND SEE IF ANYONE OF US USE ANY KIND OF HACK OR EVEN TO SEE IF WE ACT LIKE ASSHOLES LIKE THE DUDE THAT JUST WENT OUT OF LINE. SORRY FOR THE BAD INTRO.

THANK YOU.
/XP/BiG!/XP/
CLAN LEADER.

Back to top Go down

ADMIN ABUSE Empty Re: ADMIN ABUSE

Post by obituary Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:56 am

I need to see the video. I don't know you, or your clan, so I have no bias one way or the other. Obviously you are angry and that is not something we want in the ET community.

I would ask our admins not to accuse players in the chat until it has been reviewed to avoid this type of situation.
obituary
obituary

Back to top Go down

Post by Ex-Gamer Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:02 pm

Finally you're getting to know that noob Beavis. Once a noob always a noob. LOL

Ex-Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname(Est) Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:38 am

i have played in the xp server a few years a go and it was pretty nice i had a diff tag back then Very Happy but i dont think you remeber me because i didnt play there for long bacause i went to play in a german server and clan so then i played there for a long time
Noname(Est)
Noname(Est)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:56 pm

oh really? what name did you use? anyway guyz, i dont think i was ever to be welcomed to your server and i promise i will never bother you again. good luck with all you do and take care.

best regards
/Xp/BiG!/Xp/

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname(Est) Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:42 am

I used the alias Haisev-Sokk(Est) or sometimes also Smelly-Sock(Est)
Noname(Est)
Noname(Est)

Back to top Go down

Post by Friedrich Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:57 pm

You come on and complain about admin abuse in the INTRODUCTION SECTION of the forum with no recorded proof and you think the guys are gonna say "Hi welcome, hey here's a beer, you can bang my girl if you like".

LMAO, it was even in yell caps.

Takes two seconds to have conversation with an abusive admin and record it and e-mail it to me or Obituary.

When Obituary asked for proof you never replied.

He even gave directions to admins to not harass players without a demo to address your complaint.

For future reference, send complaints(with proof) to admins about other admins or post it in the correct section of a forum. Introduce yourself and talk to members if you want to be welcomed on a server.

We could let you pass this once because you obviously lack social skills. Start over if you like our server and want to play here.

Otherwise have a great life and post complaints without proof on someone else's forum.
Friedrich
Friedrich

Back to top Go down

Post by Friedrich Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:12 pm

Guess he did not have a reply he deleted his account.

I checked on the xp clan it is an old dead clan with 50 something members and Big is the only one still playing ET(according to splatterladder)

He spends 46 percent of that time on the FA server and was last seen 7 days ago.
Friedrich
Friedrich

Back to top Go down

Post by Beavis Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:12 am

I guess I missed reading this post earlier...

I vaguely remember speccing a guy a while ago and then he got all pissy when i fingered him and started going off about "what are you doing" and "why are you fingering me", bla, bla, bla.

I thought he was playing suspiciously well, so I went to take a closer look to make sure he was not cheating. What a douchebag.
Beavis
Beavis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:11 pm

Just for the record I have been speaking with Beavis generally in game, he has taken a mature point of view when I pointed something out and responded in the correct fashion. I have seen him respond to issues generally in game, all above board and have no complaints.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beavis Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:11 pm

Thanks for the comment and support Gunner!
Beavis
Beavis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:41 am

You cant blame beavis anyways hes mustof been going through his menstrual phase and when that happens ya better givem some cookies.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWolf Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:41 am

I was with Lonestar and watch Him. we were not the only ones to see this. aimbot is not fair at all, it just shows everyone you can't play the game. I am sorry if i'm out of line, but I saw what happen and testified he was aimbotting.

BlackWolf
BlackWolf
BlackWolf

http://www.newcovenanttruth.com

Back to top Go down

Post by obituary Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:00 pm

There was no video, therefore no supporting evidence, therefore no ban was issued. Anecdotal evidence is unreliable. Case closed.

/locked
obituary
obituary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down