FUNBOY ET FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

venom/medpack satchel/santa hats

5 posters

Go down

venom/medpack satchel/santa hats Empty venom/medpack satchel/santa hats

Post by obituary Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:55 am

Just to let everyone know I am working on some new stuff. The server has to be continually improved or people get bored and leave.

I am putting together a new minimod pack file. It replace the sten with a venom. It will also replace the satchel charges with medpacks (I talked about this a few months ago but I didn't put a lot of time into it).

Also I found Santa hats and I am adding them in. Santa hats add fun to the server and they are very small files so they won't make people lag when someone connects to download.

Also looking at a few new maps too. I am thinking about adding a few UJE maps, but I have to try them out first to make sure the bots work.
obituary
obituary

Back to top Go down

venom/medpack satchel/santa hats Empty Re: venom/medpack satchel/santa hats

Post by obituary Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:53 pm

OK the new files have been loaded.

I also restored the fast shotguns. I have noticed the player population has plummetted lately, since I slowed them down. So, I made them ultra fast again, just like they were a couple weeks ago. If you don't like them, just use a different weapon. Let other people play how they want as long as they don't hack.

I also dropped the field ops recharge time from 40 seconds down to 30 seconds. So nerfers get your tissues ready.

Oh another thing - I found some files that recreate the RTCW font code in ET. So I added it to the latest funboy download file too. Now the letters are all capitalized and look mean and important, like the old RTCW.
obituary
obituary

Back to top Go down

venom/medpack satchel/santa hats Empty venmon for covert?

Post by Clyde Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:45 am

I like the shotgun being back the way it used to be....But I liked the sten....and the venmon should stay with a soldier IMO otherwise all looks good. Santa hats are good too ...very small file that you marked good to find and delete after the holiday season.
Clyde
Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname(Est) Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:45 pm

nice cant wait to get online and check the hats Very Happy
Im been working for 3 days and now i have a free day so time to play Very Happy
Noname(Est)
Noname(Est)

Back to top Go down

venom/medpack satchel/santa hats Empty Awwsumm!

Post by Valkyr Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:13 am

The new weapons ROCK! It is so ez to get zillions of kills. Of course, on the other hand, i die every 10 secs, too! Good job!
Valkyr
Valkyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname(Est) Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:46 am

The new holiday look is so funny Very Happy
And the weapons are also so fun to use Smile
Thx for your hard work Obituary you still keep us on are towes and keep suprising us with so cool stuff and its fun to play on Funboy lol!
Noname(Est)
Noname(Est)

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:02 pm

Love it Obit. ! The weapons are awesome!
Is there any way you could put the Kills Deaths counter in the corner again? That would look great in a vid. I wanna try to get my bros and some friends interested in the server. Try to get them away from farm Ville. BORING! The demos remind me of a roller coaster ride with panzers. Thrilling! Leaves me thinking others would be laughing at my screw ups. RedruM vaporized himself! Where he come from? With a puppet laugh.

Twisted
Twisted

Back to top Go down

Post by obituary Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:57 pm

The "kill death hud" is an 8MB download from Redsector, a famous ET modder from Germany. It is bigger than many maps. It was one of the things we removed a few months ago to make it easier for new players to connect so they would not have so much to download.

You can hit Alt or Ctrl (don't remember which one at the moment) and your scores will display on the screen. You can use F11 to take a screenshot as a jpg file of these scores if you want to show people how much you kill here.
obituary
obituary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down