FUNBOY ET FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Santa voices are on Beginner

4 posters

Go down

Bad Santa voices are on Beginner Empty Bad Santa voices are on Beginner

Post by obituary Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:08 am

I added the Bad Santa voices to Beginner yesterday, since it's almost Christmas.

In case you don't know, Bad Santa is a movie about a drunk Santa Claus who has a little dwarf buddy and they go around the country robbing the stores where they work as a Santa Claus act.

The voices are from this movie, and many of them are quite offensive, but if you have kids playing, or you just don't want to hear them, then type this your console to shut them off:

/set cg_novoicechats 1

We will be removing them in a few days, and then make a new voice file. You can restore the voice chats on your home computer by typing this:

/set cg_novoicechats 0
obituary
obituary

Back to top Go down

Bad Santa voices are on Beginner Empty Re: Bad Santa voices are on Beginner

Post by Fender Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:41 am

Have recieved a few complaints about the language, most notably from the Rock- clan (rockdragon and friend, can't recall the others handle) I gave the disable command out a few times. I myself can't quit giggling about the F Me Santa! quote. Too freaking funny!
Fender
Fender

Back to top Go down

Post by Selene Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:05 pm

The quotes are great, and I want to put some on the newest soundpack that is in the works. Let's see if people complain more about them, we'll have to get rid of all that have profanity again.
Selene
Selene

Back to top Go down

Post by obituary Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:59 pm

I removed the Christmas stuff tonight. I hope everyone enjoyed it and nobody get too upset.

The server should run a bit better without the extra stuff, of course a lot of lag is due to maps or user settings.

We will probably have a new voicepack up soon, so if you have any requests for your intros let Selene know.
obituary
obituary

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastborg Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:58 am

Thanks Obit. I liked seeing the Grinch faces and will miss them.

I think I'll change my intro. There is another song I like almost as much as Cristofori's Dream.
Beastborg
Beastborg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down